Followers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

MOMENTS THAT TOUCH YOUR HEART 1

One late evening as I parked my car near the movie theatre PVR Juhu. It was pretty late in the evening about 10 pm types...

As I was about to get down of the car collecting my mobile, purse from the car ... I noticed a old lady begging at the steps of the cinema ...

Since it was pretty late... people were rushing to book tickets and get inside the theatre ...

No one noticed the old lady nor gave her any change ...

I noticed a familiar face walked near the steps and he went up to the old lady and he asked her, how long will she wait there ?

The old lady said she would wait till she gets enough money for her dinner ...maybe an hour or two ...

This gentleman pulled out a Rs.100 and gave it to the old lady and requested her to go home and also convinced her that she will not collect anything more than this...

It had already started drizzling a bit and the weather a bit chilly ...

I was touched by the thoughtfulness of the gentleman who virtually helped the old lady to get up and requested her to go home ...which she did.

In this busy world, this was a learning lesson of humanity and modesty to me which I will cherish in my life.

The gentleman was Bollywood’s new hit producer director SAJID KHAN brother of FARAH KHAN.

Humanity still prevails in all forms and gives us confidence to live in this wicked world ...

This blog is a salute to you Mr.Sajid Khan ...indeed you touched my heart that night!

1 comment:

Vineeta said...

Touching incident! gave me the goosebumps!